updated: Jun 2, 2020 What is Cheap Car Insurance in Marietta, GA? After completing our 2020 Marietta, GA study we…
updated: Feb. 12, 2020
What is the cheapest full coverage auto insurance in Georgia?
From all of the companies we researched in our most recent study, here are the cheapest rates we found in Georgia for an average driver.
|INSURANCE COMPANY||FULL COVERAGE||LIABILITY ONLY|
Prices reflect one year of coverage.
Driver: Married 40 year old male living in Columbus, GA with no accidents who drives 12,000 miles per year
Car Make/Model: 2012 Toyota Camry, 4-door sedan, 6 cylinder
- Liability: $25,000/ $50,000 per accident
- Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per accident, Property Damage Liability
Full Coverage Additions
- Car Damage: $1000 collision deductible, $500 comprehensive deductible
- Uninsured Motorist: $25,000 per person/$50,000 per accident
- Medical: $2,000 per accident. Bodily Injury/$25,000 per accident
State Minimum Car Insurance Requirements in Georgia
To drive legally in Georgia you need to purchase liability insurance. If you cause an accident, liability insurance will help cover the injuries and property damage of the other party.
Here are the minimum coverage amounts you must purchase:
- $25,000 bodily injury per person
- $50,000 bodily injury per accident
- $25,000 property damage per accident
However, it is recommended to purchase more than these minimum levels of coverage since any damages or injuries that cost more than these levels would need to be paid for out of your own personal savings.
Georgia’s Car Theft Average vs. National Average
When trying to decide whether or not to buy full coverage insurance for your car in Georgia, it’s worth considering the likelihood that your car may be stolen or vandalised. This chart may help you with your decision.
Auto Insurance Agencies in Georgia
Georgia Auto Body Repair
Georgia Auto Mechanic Shops
Georgia Insurance Commissioner
To learn more about auto insurance in Georgia and your consumer rights, you can call or visit Georgia’s insurance commissioner.